If you’re not familiar with CBD, it stands for cannabidiol, one of the active ingredients in cannabis.
CBD is often used to help manage anxiety, and some studies show that CBD may help people fall asleep and stay asleep. CBD is also used to treat chronic pain, although more human studies are needed to substantiate these claims.
You may ask, why the high interest in CBD especially CBD infused in foods and beverages?
CBD is found in a wide variety of foods and beverages, from coffee and juices to muffins, jelly beans, snack foods, and ice cream. In case you didn’t know, CBD is a type of cannabinoid that is extracted from a cannabis plant. It is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that doesn’t make you high or alter your brain functionality at all. The cannabinoid that does make you high is THC, which is found in the leaves of a cannabis plant. There is no THC in any of the CBD oil products for sale.
So you’re probably thinking, “If CBD doesn’t make me high, then what is the point of taking it?” Well, the benefits of cannabinoids go far beyond altering brain functionality. In fact, the human body possesses an endocannabinoid system which works with the natural cannabinoid receptors in the brain and immune system to reduce pain, inflammation, and other things which jeopardize your internal homeostasis. At the same time, you still maintain full control over your brain functionality.
Well, it has been found that there are benefits to consuming CBD oil products. Although gummies are good too, most people are more responsive to the CBD oil over the gummies themselves. What are these benefits you wonder? Below are some benefits that are helping gain momentum in the health and wellness world. Is it the right choice for you? You decide. Always research and do your due diligence.
6 Benefits of Consuming CBD Products
- May Relieve Pain – Recently it has been discovered that certain components of cannabis, including CBD are responsible for its pain-relieving effects.
- Could Reduce Symptoms Related to Mental Health Disorders – CBD has shown promise as a treatment for some mental health disorders such as anxiety and depression.
- May Alleviate Certain Cancer-Related Symptoms – CBD may help reduce some cancer-related symptoms and side effects related to cancer treatment such as nausea, vomiting and pain.
- May Have Neuroprotective Properties – Researchers believe that CBD’s ability to act on the endocannabinoid system and other brain-signaling systems may provide benefits for those with neurological disorders.
- May Benefit Heart Health – CBD may benefit heart health in several ways including reducing blood pressure and improving artery function.
- Other Potential Benefits – Possible improvement in sleep. CBD has the ability to reduce anxiety and worries that cause you to stay awake.
Again, do research to gain more insight and always consult a physician should you have any questions or concerns.
And follow us on Instagram @movitajuicebar for more fresh, healthy & nutritious items!
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information is for informational purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any illness. Consult a physician before taking any action.
Want to contribute great content?
We are looking for contributors provide our readers with great healthy content to encourage positive living. If you're interested in becoming a contributor pease email us at firstname.lastname@example.org