Let’s start with happiness.
With having to have dealt with 2 years of a pandemic. Why not make the resolution to find things that make you happy on a regular for the new year?
Happiness isn’t just a feeling that we all need or want. Happy people have close relationships, strive for positive attitudes, express gratitude, look for the good in every day, are optimistic, help others, are constantly learning new things, focus on their own strengths and live mindfully. While also nice to be around, happy people are more creative, more energetic, and more productive.
Here are some ideas for ways you can increase your happiness. Do any of these ideas light a spark for you? Make a measurable goal for yourself regarding happiness and make it happen.
Possible goals for this month:
- Make a list of what makes you happy.
- Do at least one thing that makes you happy. (Every day? Every week? As a special outing?)
- Make a happy song playlist. Include songs that make you happy or that bring you positive memories.
- Journal every day about something that made you happy
- Volunteer one day a week or month
- Read a book, take an online course in happiness or watch a YouTube video on happiness.
- Reach out to others. Make a goal to call someone you haven’t heard from each week. Text a positive message to others each day.
- Share the positives: greet everyone you meet, hold the door for others, small acts of kindness.
In a world where so much is going on, it gets a little too heavy at times. Let’s start a new year with bringing more happiness into your life!
Check back with us in the new year for our next blog!
And follow us on Instagram @movitajuicebar for everything fresh, healthy & nutritious!
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information is for informational purposes and is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any illness. Consult a physician before taking any action.
Want to contribute great content?
We are looking for contributors provide our readers with great healthy content to encourage positive living. If you're interested in becoming a contributor pease email us at firstname.lastname@example.org